Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Rocks

Santa RocksNo time for real posting today. I did, however, want to share with you these cool Santa rocks Vera Valmore’s mother made. Cool stuff, eh?

Perhaps later on today -- once you’ve opened all the presents and gotten bored with the football -- you can check out my post over on Betfair in which I run through the “Top Poker Stories of 2009.”

I compiled a list ranking the top ten, then added ten more stories of note (not ranking those bottom ten). Bound to have forgotten something, probably, but I think the list includes most of the biggies. (And no, I didn’t “forget” the Hellmuth as Caesar story.)

Have a great holiday, all!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous CADmunkey said...

Nice rocks! Happy Christmas to you and Vera :)

12/26/2009 4:53 AM  
Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Thanks, Cadmunkey!

For another cool Christmas creation by Vera's mom, made from soda cans, click here.

12/26/2009 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very useful phrase

12/27/2009 1:10 AM  
Anonymous CADmunkey said...

Hahah very cute. Think I'll let my little munkeys have a go at making some of these.

12/27/2009 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.