Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Time Is Here Again

Had a fun day yesterday visiting with family in a couple of different locations, and today am looking forward to another round of visiting including hanging out some with my super-smart nephew who’ll be turning five in February.

Was teaching him some card games the last time we got to spend extended time together, including “War.” Might have to break out the cards again today although I have a feeling he’s going to be plenty occupied with other presents.

A big part of the fun yesterday was watching several young children of cousins giddy with joy over various presents they’d received. One two-year-old darling received a toy nurse’s set with various plastic items like a stethoscope, a thermometer, and a reflex hammer. Big grins watching her administer a check-up to my septugenarian father who was a patient patient.

Christmas is most definitely a kid’s game. Like poker, I guess. Here’s hoping you get either to spend some time with a kid today or at least be able to relax and perhaps feel like one for a while. Speaking of, I think I see a spot over on the couch and I believe there’s some basketball to watch a little later.

O-U-T spells out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts
Older Posts

Copyright © 2006-2021 Hard-Boiled Poker.
All Rights Reserved.